SAILING AND CHARTERS IN PUERTO VALLARTA
Our sailing trips are designed for relaxation and fun, and our ships are designed for comfort. Enjoy the sun and the sea on our sailboats with amenities like sun beds, terraces, decks, music, bathrooms and air-conditioning. You’ll be pampered by our friendly team of people who know and love Banderas Bay and all it has to offer.
TRAVEL HALF DAY (4 hrs )
These short trips are designed to give you a taste of the geographical diversity in Banderas Bay, either during the day or at sunset. The most beautiful places to visit in these tours are:
- Los Arcos National Marine Park: Situated between Twin Beaches and the town of Mismaloya, Los Arcos is an excellent place to dive and learn about the many forms of marine life and birds, diving in deep tunnels, caves, colorful reefs and arches of these 3 amazing rocky islands that seem to float in the area of some of the deepest waters of the Pacific.
- Mismaloya: Located south Los Arcos, Mismaloya is nestled at the foot of the Sierra Madre mountains, where blue and green bay itself is a small ancient community of local fishermen. Mismaloya Beach was chosen by John Houston to film a couple of movies, one of which still retains the ruins of the construction of the set of Night of the Iguana.
- Boca de Tomatlán: Located amongst prominent hills, trees and palms, Boca is a beach community where the fresh water of a river crashes into the sea. There is also a small village accessible by land, restaurants and a great expanse of beach perfect for swimming and sun bathing.
- Colomitos: From Boca, is the first of the most magical beaches of Banderas Bay: Colomitos, is a small secluded cove, a treasure to be discovered for most. It’s a great place for hiking and snorkeling among colorful fish, such as king angel, damselfish and large puffer fish, eels and many others. Recently, a unique and exclusive restaurant was opened to visitors looking for the freshest seafood around.
- Sunset: A perfect way to relax in Vallarta is to see the sunset while browsing one of the most beautiful bays in the world, surrounded by the high mountains of the Sierra Madre and the magical lights of downtown. You can also enjoy cocktails and dinner on board if requested when booking your sunset trip.
EXCURSIONS IN THE DAY (7 hrs )
The perfect tour for complete relaxation experience at sea. A casual and unhurried trip where we visit:
- Las Animas: Beach noted for its golden sands, to the right has a division by a line of rocks where is the tourist area, on the left is a much more private beach called El Caballito. Behind it stand the imposing Sierra mountains and the Pacific ocean before it, light blue due to its shallow waters, making it ideal for swimming, diving, snorkeling, kayaking and any water sport activity . If you just want to relax here, you can bask in any of the recliners that are in front of many of the restaurants after enjoying a delicious meal of fresh seafood.
- Majahuitas A beach of fine white sand, located at the foot of the lush jungle, accompanied by the sounds of wildlife, and wrapped in the soft blue backdrop of the bay. Climb aboard a kayak and make your own adventure, or just walk along the beach and enjoy a soft breeze, the sounds of beautiful birds and the crash of the ocean on the beach.
- Yelapa. A picturesque village near the beach, about 2 hours of catamaran sailing from Vallarta . It is a place distinguished by its color, tradition, and friendly people. It is the perfect place to lose yourself in the jungle, walking through rivers, or playing sports like swimming, diving or hiking through the village until you reach the waterfall that is over 50 meters high.
- Marietas Islands: The volcanic islands of the Marietas were made famous by Jacques Cousteau, and are a protected landmark of Banderas Bay and one of the most important birdwatching places of Mexico and the Pacific. It’s an incredible place for those interested in diving and snorkeling because of the variety of marine life, beautiful fish and coral reefs . You will visit places like Kufa, the Elephant, the Morro and the most famous, Playa del Amor. Las Marietas also known as the Galapagos of Mexico, as they are an important area for nesting, shelter, reproduction and migration of at least 92 species of waterfowl and other birds.